Fully featured, cloud-based option development and appraisal software so that you can keep robust option appraisal records
- Fully customisable projects/grids
- You choose the number of options, criteria and participants for each project. Customise them with your own labels. We do the rest.
- Scoring by consensus or individually
- The platform can be deployed in various different ways. For example, to collect scores on a consensus basis via a workshop or for individuals to provide scores which are then collated together
- Remote collection of scores via mobile phone ('live mode')
- Participants can use our free App (compatible with any mobile device) to submit their scores remotely into a live grid.
- Sensitivity testing mode
- Adjust the weighting for any criteria at any time and revert back to defaults.
- Automatic results analysis (ranking by score and cost benefits)
- Optioneer will automatically rank the options based on the top scoring and the most cost effective at the click of a button.
- Automatic matrix calculation
- No more maths. Every time a score is provided, the totals update. You can even hide this for a big reveal.
- Save, share and restore work
- Save and come back to projects at any time
- Share a "read-only" version of any project without needing to log-in.
- High visibility "Workshop mode"
- Switch between a detailed view and a high visibility mode designed for running workshops
- Forcefield analysis and validity checking for democratic weighting of criteria
- Optional. Democratise the weightings used for each criteria using our unique methodology.
- Cost-benefits calculator with Capital, Revenue and Savings figures.
- Quickly see the cost per unit benefit by providing financial data for each option.
- Semantic anchors provided for scoring
- A built-in visual scale helps participants normalise their scores.
- "Hold" and "Release" preferred options
- If you're looking to discount options, this feature allows you to highlight those which have made it past your gates.
- Save participant notes against each option
- Useful for keeping workshop notes or simply to describe impacts, each option has free-text notes which can be collapsed for privacy purposes.
We recommend that you watch the following video tutorials
Creating a matrix and using advanced features
Collecting scores remotely using a mobile phone and 'live' mode